We were Blessed to have family come visit us for Christmas this year! My parents and brother Jason drove up to Idaho for a few days, and it was a treasure having them here. 2 days after Christmas, my sweet husband lost his job. We feel unsure about where life will take us and are nervous about how to provide for the new addition to our family. But, we know Heavenly Father loves us and is aware of our situation. We have many things to be thankful for! Jake and I just celebrated our 4th year Anniversary. I am so grateful to have him as my husband/best friend and I look forward to the next 4 years with him! :) We hope everyone has a Happy New Year and a joyous 2011!
Friday, December 31, 2010
Christmas and Our 4th Anniversary
We were Blessed to have family come visit us for Christmas this year! My parents and brother Jason drove up to Idaho for a few days, and it was a treasure having them here. 2 days after Christmas, my sweet husband lost his job. We feel unsure about where life will take us and are nervous about how to provide for the new addition to our family. But, we know Heavenly Father loves us and is aware of our situation. We have many things to be thankful for! Jake and I just celebrated our 4th year Anniversary. I am so grateful to have him as my husband/best friend and I look forward to the next 4 years with him! :) We hope everyone has a Happy New Year and a joyous 2011!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Anniversary! And Christmas, and everything! We are super bummed about the job, but you guys can handle anything! I know everything works out perfectly in the end. We Love You! And can't wait to meet Baby Girl Fuller :)
ReplyDeleteMom just told me about the job! I am sorry for the added stress but hope that there is a better opportunity for Jake around the corner! Congratulations on 4 years!
ReplyDelete