Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Gearing up for Halloween



I thought Riley looked very pretty in her new heart shirt. :)





I'm excited for the upcoming holidays! And, every year our decorations grow more and more :) I made the mistake of taking Riley to Halloween City this year. It's a store that only shows up around this time of year... I had never been inside before and I wanted to check it out. Don't go in unless you like really grotesque and bloody decorations!! Riley started screaming and shaking the moment I opened the door to the store. I felt so bad! We walked right back out. I am a much bigger fan of cute and happy halloween decorations. The scariest decoration we have is a miniature skeleton outside and Riley like's to "pet" him. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh! I LOVE your decorations! We'll have to come to your house to enjoy some halloween decor! I think I have one Thanksgiving thing and that's it :) Haha, but I LOVE your decorations! And Riley looks very Beautiful in her new shirt! :) <3

    Ohh! I was thinking we should do a craft day or something, maybe make something for a holiday or just have a project day. With Courtney and Jackie... anyway, just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be fun! I love the decorations---and thanks for decorating my house. Riley looks very cute!!

    ReplyDelete