(This is a picture of the Houston Temple, where we were married. My sisters-in-law and I got together to make temple blocks. They turned out really cute!)I had a birthday last week! And, I got spoiled. :) I got some money from my mother-in-law Jackie and went maternity clothes shopping. It's always nice to get money and not feel guilty about spending it on whatever you wish! So, thank you Jackie! I asked my parents for a camera and am super excited to experiment with it. I have been wanting one for a while now. Our other camera has been taking blurry pics for too long! Thanks a ton Mom and Dad! And, my wonderful/creative husband took me out to dinner and gave me a really neat device that allows you to hear the baby moving inside of you! But, we'll have to wait till I'm in my 3rd trimester to listen. You're suppose to be able to hear the baby's heartbeat, her kicks and when she has hiccups. :) Thanks babe!
Woohoo! I am glad you had such a good birthday! And that device sounds sweet! We always tried to use Jackie's stethascope thing... but it never worked, ha! :) You'll have to let us know if you like it ;)
ReplyDeleteOH! And I LOVE how yours turned out :)