You are looking at a picture of the one and only, "Old Faithful!" It goes off about every 90 minutes.
The rock turns orange as a result of underground run-off water, containing minerals and bacteria. You can't tell in this pic. but it was really vibrant.
You wouldn't want to swim in this beautiful pool of water! (Notice the bubbling?) The water is around 160 degrees F! (To give you some idea of how hot that is, a jacuzzi is usually around 105)

Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Fuller, we had a wonderful day at Yellowstone National Park! I'll have to ask my parents, but I don't think I had ever been before. It's a beautiful place and I just learned while we were there- that it was the very first National Park established in the United States. We saw wild bison, elk, moose and a coyote! And, we even went to the IMAX theater! Thank you again G-ma and G-pa Fuller for treating us to such a fun day! We had a blast :)
It was a fun day! We'll have to do it again next summer!! We're glad you enjoyed it!! Love you guys
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys had fun! I love Yellowstone. I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better with this pregnancy than with Riley's. I hope it continues to go well for ya! We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete