Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Blick Family Reunion

This is the RV my parent's rented from Cruise America! My Mom was a bit embarrassed by all the advertising on it, but I told her it could be worse. It was an awesome adventure (we had never been in one before) and Riley kept calling it, "Fun Bus!"

Some of us camped in tents, some got a small cabin and some were in RV's. Riley and I were blessed to get a cabin! We were in #5 the farthest one away (I'm not complaining, but it was the farthest from the bathroom's............so there was a lot of running)
My Mom and Dad were incredibly helpful with Riley on this trip-Thank you!! (And, to a girl who wanted/needed to eat every 5 minutes-I'm talking about me here, not Riley haha!)
We managed to get a picture of almost everyone that went on a hike in the mountains :)
This is my Grandma Blick and Cousin Dalton

Riley and I were able to attend the Blickenstaff Family Reunion! It was a good thing because the last time we had one was 6 years ago! This time it was on Blue Mountain- which is between Blanding and Monticello, UT. It was wonderful to be able to see most of my cousins, aunts and uncle's. And, all of them were shocked that I was old enough to have a 2 1/2 year old and one on the way! We wished everyone could have met Jake, but we are SO grateful he is employed and had to stay home and work...maybe next time :)

3 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun!!! (Minus the running to the potty part, I would have just peed in the trees. unless i guess it was broad daylight maybe not) Oh and tell marisa to let me see her blog! (is that weird, if it is never mind ;) And I'm so very excited to find out what you're having!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mrsadk@yahoo.com
    thanks jana (and marisa)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun reunion. We're glad you made it back safe!!

    ReplyDelete