


This is an otter....if you were trying to figure it out :)
Little monkeys are either super cute, or super creepy with old man faces. No offense to old men
Riley LOVED the goats. She would have totally stayed in this exhibit alllll day long!
These baby goats are just 2 weeks old! They wouldn't let anyone near them, which made me sad. Never before have I wanted to have a goat as a pet...only if they stayed miniature :)
This goat LOVED Riley. She was loving the sun and all the back rubs!
Don't Llama's just make you laugh? They don't have to do anything and they make me giggle.
Riley thought this was a BIG goat! hahaha..she wanted to pet him. Yak's don't look too friendly.
This baby Zebra is only 9 days old! What a big baby :)

I decided to take Riley to Tautphaus (I do not care if I spelled that name wrong in the slightest) Park today, to play on the slides and swings. When we got there, I noticed that Tautphaus Zoo had some cars in there parking lot...WHAT? Could this really be?? And, it was!!! The Zoo was open!! My husband will agree that all I ever talk about is the Zoo when it comes to Spring and Summertime. I LOVE ZOO's! I had NO idea it was open yet...because Idaho likes to have at least 7 month-long winters...You do not understand how giddy I was! I think I was more excited about today than any of the 4, 5, 6 and 7 year old kids I saw there. :) Thank you for the sunshine Idaho!! Keep it up for as longggg as possible-I have missed you!
Cute pictures. I love the one with Riley petting the lion (the fake one of course)! What a great day to be at the zoo!
ReplyDelete