Friday, April 9, 2010

Potty-Training!

She's been running around the house in panties! (And, she's wearing my running shoes in this picture, that's why her feet look so big!) We started potty-training Riley the day after Easter. And, so far she has done really well! I'm very proud of her. She started understanding the feeling of having "to go," after 2 1/2 days and now tells us when she has to. She still has an occasional accident, but for the most part I'm pretty impressed with her potty-training skills. Now I'll just have to see how long it takes for me to feel comfortable leaving our home with her. :) I'm sure going out in public is a challenge in itself!

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congrats Riley! (And I'm sure you guys too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls are so much easier to potty-train in my experience. I had 2 boys and then my girl and girls are so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Riley!!! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job!! I love the running shoes on her!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wonderful!!!! Good job Riley and mommy :)

    ReplyDelete