Sunday, December 13, 2009

Update

So, I thought I would write a little update..since its been awhile. Since we had to close our Scooter shop, due to the economy, Jake went to Real Estate School. And, is now an official Realtor! I'm very proud of him. He works for Assist 2 Sell. So let me know if you are interested in buying or selling your home in the Idaho Falls area. Riley turned 2 on December 2nd! As soon as we have the internet again...I will post some pictures! And, I just got a part time job, doing nights and weekends at a kisok in the mall selling Bridgemaxx..a local internet company. (I know its kinda funny that I'm selling internet and don't have it yet). Hope everyone is enjoying this time of year!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you, all settled back in your own house for Christmas, and two new jobs. What more could you ask? I just posted a poem about Jake on my blog. Check it out
    Grandma Fuller

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, Jake will be a great realtor! And congrats on your job! Do you get to work with Savannah?

    ReplyDelete