Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Our Anniversary!
December 29th is our anniversary :). This year we celebrated our 3rd year of marriage! And, I wanted to take a moment to share my appreciation for my husband. Jake is an amazing man. He has the special talent of making everyone around him feel they are his best friend. He's an amazing people person. So much so, that when we first met, I didn't know if he was just being super nice to me, or if he actually was interested in me. I guess we all know the answer to my question now :) . Jake is a handy-man. He can/will do EVERYTHING I ask him to. He fixes all our plumbing, electrical, technical, mechanical problems. You name it...and he can figure out what's wrong with something almost always the first time he tries. It boggles my mind every time! Jake is very bright. He was one if those kids in school that made great grades and never had to study a book in his life :). ( I cannot say the same for myself..not even close). Jake is a WONDERFUL Dad. He cherishes our little girl. The number one topic of our conversations is about how much this man adores his daughter and wants the very best in life for her. Everyone should say this about their husband- I couldn't have chosen someone better. Jake is my hero. I love him. I look up to him. I need him dearly. What a blessed girl I am to have this man for Eternity. I am anxious for the years to come. With Jake it will always be an exciting adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy *late* 3 year Anniversary! :) We are glad you three are still going to be in the IF for a bit longer so we can play with you guys :) And I will hopefully try my best to remember your anniversary because it's so close to ours :)
ReplyDelete