Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Zoo!




Yesterday, I decided I wanted to go to the Zoo. But, I didn't want to go by myself...So I called up my mother-in-law to go with me! I'm glad I did. It was a really fun day. Riley was brave enough to pet the goats..but, a goat in a hurry, pushed her over into the goat poop- she was done! She was NOT happy! lol
According to Riley, most of the animals roared. (Even the turtles) I didn't know how to correct her, since turtles don't make noise at all. And, the bunnies "meowed". So, we are going to be working on her animal noises...haha!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Looks like fun! I wish we could have been there. We'll be able to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time and was so glad you called. We need to take these kids out more often!! I'll never forget that "fun" goat petting adventure!! What a riot!!

    ReplyDelete