Sunday, July 5, 2009

So Smart!

Jake and I are always astonished by how smart little Riley is. Here is a video of her following through on basic instructions :) Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. That's awesome! She is super smart :) I love how she is a little bit distracted by the thing in her hand, but still goes to get it :) Cute Blog! :) I am excited you have one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a smarty pants!! how old is she now???

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!! She is growing up way too fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 19 months! She's so grown up! Wyatt's 3 years and Kay's 16 months. Time sure does fly! Are you guys planning to stay in Idaho for a long time? Because Texas is a pretty amazing state you know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so smart and so adorable! Wish Ikeke would do that...he doesn't have the attention span...more kid. ADHD I swear!

    ReplyDelete