Friday, September 5, 2014

3 Months Old

Little Miss Afton is 3 months old already! And I am starting to feel "normal" again…if thats possible. ;)  I asked my Dad to give me a Priesthood blessing while my husband was out of town for a few days. I want to testify that Heavenly Father answers the desires of our hearts. He lifts our burdens. I'm so grateful for the power of the Priesthood. I'm grateful for the power of prayer. There is nothing that compares to the peace and comfort the Savior gives! I have three beautiful healthy daughters. I never thought I would be raising all girls, but I absolutely love it and feel blessed to be their mother. 



1 comment:

  1. Husbands out of town- no bueno!! Scott has overnight trips every three months and then once a month camp outs. I feel your pain :) you are an amazing mother! Glad things are easing up a bit for you! Your girls are just lovely, just like you! Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete