Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas

We had a very Merry Christmas and hope you did too! On Christmas morning Sage woke up first and the first thing she said was, "Is Santa still here?!" :) I think she was worried that if she didn't see Santa she wouldn't get any presents. 

Look at the anticipation on Riley's face! Aren't their matching jammies cute?

Riley asked Santa for a doctor set

I tried to get Sage to look at me, but she was a little preoccupied

After we had our own Christmas, we packed up and went to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Blick.
We had a delicious dinner and decorated gingerbread men.

Sage was very patient and didn't start eating the candy till she was done.


Riley made a gingerbread woman (notice the dress)  :)

Over the next week we played in the snow. 
Jake took Sage on a ride.

Riley and Uncle Jason went sledding and skiing off the back porch.

Sage loved sledding down the driveway.


We also had fun snowmobiling, going to the movie theatre, shopping and playing games. We are excited to see what this New Year will bring!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute girls!!! I love kids at Christmas! :) and snow!!! Ahhh I do miss it a little bit! Glad you had such a wonderful holiday!!

    ReplyDelete