Monday, September 30, 2013

Jeff & Grace

My brother Jeff is officially married to his beautiful bride Grace! It was a wonderful ceremony and we are so glad we got to be a part of it! We flew down to Texas for the celebration while Grandma and Grandpa Fuller watched our girls for us. (Thank you SO much!) 

The theme was circus and it turned out super cute!

AWESOME Wedding Cake!

Jake and I enjoying the fact that we didn't have to entertain our children ;)

My adorable niece, Gwen, was the flower girl.

Lovely parents of the Groom.

Sadly, it rained during the ceremony. I know how devastating this can be because it happened to me on my wedding day as well! Everyone viewed the wedding under the porch of the reception venue.  


Look at that happy couple!

First Dance as the new Mr. and Mrs!



We love you guys and are super excited to have Grace join our family! She's a keeper!

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful pictures! I love that one of Jeff and his new bride with the red umbrella! Congratulations on gaining another sister in law!

    ReplyDelete