Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

We went 4-wheeling!


We watered Grandma Blick's Daffodils :)



Grandpa Blick got a new toy!

We had a party with Uncles.....

and Aunts.....

We went swimming with cousins!



We had such a great week and weekend in Utah! I still feel like I have to pinch myself whenever I'm around my parents to make sure they are really home. :) This past Sunday they gave their homecoming talks in church. The spirit was so strong. My Dad asked my Mom and I to sing, "Praise to the Man" which is originally a song from Scotland. It was a neat experience I will never forget. I also enjoyed being around my Uncles, Aunts and cousins that I don't see very often. Such great people that I look up to.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how fun! {And I am pretty sure that picture of your girls is the cutest thing I have ever seen!} Miss you guys! Hopefully we get to see you in July for a bit! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone pretty much agreed the best thing about this whole week was my new haircut. Thanks for posting some very cool photos.

    Grandpa Blick

    ReplyDelete