Friday, March 15, 2013

Our Minnie turned 2!



Is she not the cutest thing you have ever seen?! (I'm allowed to say that about all my children.)

Sage's latest obsession is Mickey. (She calls Minnie "Mickey" also.) 
I decided to be brave and try and make a Minnie Mouse cake. 
All that matters is Sage knew who she was and loved it. (Yay!)



Grandma and Grandpa Fuller got her a Princess Castle Tent! She is spoiled like all girls should be.

We love little Miss Sage sooooo much. I love this age. It's probably my favorite. She is such a sweetheart and loves to giggle. She wants hugs and kisses all the time. She wants to make you feel better when you are sad. She is a smarty pants. She can be a firecracker with a pouty stubborn lip. We love everything about her good and bad and wish we could pause time. Babies grow up too fast!

3 comments:

  1. It is hard to believe that our little girl has two little girls. Three, if you count Jake. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Sage!! Wish we could have been there! She is so stinking cute, what a fun party {Oh! And that cake is awesome! Go Jana!} Wanna come make Natalie's? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome party! Can't believe that Sage just turned 2! And Jana! Did you make that cake?! Kudos! I don't have the time or patience to cut the cakes AND decorate!

    ReplyDelete