We didn't know how Sage would do her first time boating with the speed and wind but......
She loved it! Yay!
We are so glad our girls like Grandpa's boat! It's one of our favorite things to do in the summer!
Jake and I met on this lake. It will always be a special place. :)
He didn't want to get wet (the water is freezing cold right now)!
No big deal. He can catch air and makes it look easy.
Grandpa F. and the baby
"Hey Dad! Good job!"
Yes, he managed to start and stop at a floating dock. He's lucky he didn't break both of his legs!
One very happy young lady :)
Ahhh! Who told her she could drive?!
I love reading your blog! Your girls are so cute! And boating... so jealous. Glad you're having fun!!
ReplyDeleteYour girls are sooo happy just like their mamma! Didn't you & jake meet on that boat? Oh those days...miss you.xoxo
ReplyDeleteCute pictures. So glad Sage likes the boat:) Hopefully I'll get to come along next time!!
ReplyDelete