I am thankful for:
* Chocolate and other sweets I crave right after lunch and dinner.
* Dentists who fix my teeth so they don't rot away (from before mentioned cravings)
* Phones. I don't think I would have lived well before there were phones.
* Computers and the ability to e-mail (I have a whole new appreciation for technology since my parents left on their mission.)
* Medicine! It has saved me many a discomfort in my life-time.
Of course I am going to save the best ones for last...
I am thankful for Jesus Christ and that I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am also thankful for the opportunities I've had to share my testimony of Him and I pray there will be many more opportunities to do so. I am thankful for Joseph Smith and his service and sacrifice for the gospel and for modern day prophets and apostles.
I am thankful for all the wonderful examples in my life. People who make me want to be better. People who inspire me. Most of these people who I admire are in my family. My parent's are incredible people. My brother's and their families. I was fortunate enough to marry into an amazing family as well. I am thankful for my "other" Mom and Dad. They have accepted me into their family. I can see that they love me and my children. They are honest and caring. I am thankful for Jake's brothers and sisters and their families. I love being around all of my family on both sides and miss the ones I can't be around as much.
I am most thankful for the opportunity to be a wife and mother. I will forever be indebted to my Savior for the people He has placed in my life. And, for the ability we have to live together forever. My husband turned out to be one of the best there can be. He is very devoted to his family. He is one of the most self-less people I've ever met. He willingly helps around the house without me asking him to. My girls are lucky to have the man they call 'Dad.' And, I'm blessed to be his wife. My children teach me so much each and every day. I am so thankful for such sweethearts. I never would have dreamed being a mother would be this rewarding!
Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING week everyone! Remember to count all YOUR many blessings! Even the smallest ones. :)
Very Cool Post Jana! We are thankful for you as a Sister! (and Aunt) and your whole family :) ♥ Happy almost Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteYou are one of our most precious blessings.
ReplyDelete