Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Memorial Day Weekend!
It was a go-go-go weekend! And, we had a blast! In fact, we enjoyed ourselves so much I didn't take a single picture! Oops :) I got a total of 3 days off. I got to take a normal break like everyone else! But, for me it was the longest break I have had from working since Christmas! So, I loved every minute. We were able to spend time with Jake's entire family, except for our Brother-in-Law Leonard. Riley could not get enough of her cousin's! She loves them to pieces, especially Mandy! I appreciate my nieces and nephews who are always so kind to the smaller cousins. We did a Baby Shower for my Sister-in-Law Traci, who is due in just a couple weeks with a baby boy! They are going to name him Enoch Scott :) She got a lot of fun and much needed things and we had fun planning and decorating everything for her! Also, My Sister-in-Law Markell and Brother-in-Law Andre, went through the temple here in Idaho Falls for the first time! It was really neat to be in the temple with so much family. Congrats again Markell and Andre!! We also had the chance to be gathered as a family for Jackson (my youngest Brother-in-Law) to be ordained an Elder. Not too much longer till he sends in his papers and get's called to serve! We love you Jax! It's always great to be with family! Hope everyone else had a memorable Memorial Day weekend :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was a busy weekend but we were so glad you you, Jake and Riley could be there! We appreciate all the help you gave us this weekend!! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete