Friday, March 5, 2010

Jakey's Birthday!!



Today my Hubby turns 26! Wahoo! I thought I would be creative this year and instead of doing a birthday cake, I would do Chocolate Fondue! It turned out pretty delicious :) Love you babe and hope you feel OoOober Special today! And, a Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law Brooke also!

2 comments:

  1. Oh!!! I ALSO wanted to say thank you to Marisa and Ethan for watching Riley last night so Jake and I could go night skiing at Kelly's! It was so nice of you guys and we had a BLAST :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - thanks for thinking of me too! Happy Birthday Jake! I hope you had a great day on our birthday. I wish we could have gone skiing with you - sounds like a great way to celebrate! I, unfortunately, had to work - poor planning on my part! Anyway, Happy Birthday little brother!
    Love, Brooke

    ReplyDelete