Riley in a scooter basket at one month :)
Our little family during Christmas 07
My brother Jeff
Jake and his baby girl
My Mother-in-Law Jackie and some of Riley's cousins Kaydra and Kalli
My Dad holding Riley the day we brought her home from the hospital
I have been reminiscing about Riley as a baby. I miss her being so tiny! Enjoy these baby picks :)
What fun pictures Jana! I hadn't seen the one in the scooter basket, love it!
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie! Sounds like someone's baby hungry!
ReplyDeleteSee, I told you that you would get baby hungry again sometime! When is Riley going to have a brother or sister? Little babies are so fun to hold! She was a beautiful little baby - still is, of course, but there's nothing like holding a baby that's only a few hours old.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete