I'm just finally getting around to reading some blogs! I love these pictures. The dresses on the girls are so cute. Thanks for all your help with the wedding!! We were so glad you and Jake cut your other family vacation short to be there!! We love you guys!
Haha...yes, that's me on Eternity's site. Don't think there is another girl out there somewhere that looks that much like me...would be kind of cool though. I love the dresses at this wedding...very pretty!
Those are such cute pictures! I loved Riley's dress!
ReplyDeleteI love all the dresses! Rileys and yours jana! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteI'm just finally getting around to reading some blogs! I love these pictures. The dresses on the girls are so cute. Thanks for all your help with the wedding!! We were so glad you and Jake cut your other family vacation short to be there!! We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteHaha...yes, that's me on Eternity's site. Don't think there is another girl out there somewhere that looks that much like me...would be kind of cool though. I love the dresses at this wedding...very pretty!
ReplyDelete